Senior Project Manager (3 Positions) (Vpsg5)
Department of Families, Fairness and Housing
The Department of Families, Fairness and Housing (DFFH) works hard to create equal opportunities for all Victorians to live a safe, respected and valued life. Our areas of focus are child protection, housing, disability, the prevention of family violence, multicultural affairs, LGBTQI+ equality, veterans, women and youth. The work we do benefits thousands of Victorians, particularly those who are disadvantaged and vulnerable. We work in a variety of community-based settings, including people's homes, residential facilities and secure settings across metropolitan, rural and regional Victoria. We are committed to developing and supporting a workforce that is well equipped and highly motivated. All jobs can be worked flexibly and we encourage applications from Aboriginal people and people from diverse backgrounds and abilities.
The Senior Project Managers will work in a collaborative and innovative team focused on delivering the Government's agenda of increasing access to affordable housing for Victorians. The role requires a dynamic, flexible candidate with experience in the large scale delivery of programs, construction and design management, and town planning processes. The roles will also require extensive project management experience, coordination of procurement processes, experience in providing authoritative advice and building strong stakeholder relationships to deliver key project outcomes.
- Experienced in coordinating and capturing outcomes and supporting the delivery of large scale, fast-tracked social infrastructure projects?
- Able to manage and oversee the full lifecycle of projects (including feasibility, construction and design management, government procurement processes, town planning, tendering and contract administration) with a focus of identifying risks and establishing risk mitigation processes?
- A dynamic team-player with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, committed to delivering outcomes under tight timeframes?
- Proficient in core project management competencies including cost management, program preparation and tracking, quality and risk management, and compliance management?
- A proven project manager with advanced interpersonal, written communication, consultation and negotiation skills?
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants are encouraged to apply online, submitting a cover letter and a current resume.
Please note: For this position, you are not required to address each of the key selection criteria in a separate written document.
Preferred candidates will be required to complete pre-employment screening, including a national police check and misconduct screening.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. Work eligibility will be checked as part of the recruitment process.For further information please visit the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your interest in this position.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: